Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Where I will be working

So I didn't say much about where I would be working in my first post. I will be working food and beverage in the Canadian pavilion so I will start off in the popcorn cart and then make my way up to being a server at Le Cellier. I never got the chance to eat there but have tried their poutine and breadsticks thanks to my dear friend Mike and it was amazing. For those who have not been to Disney before, I will be working in the Epcot theme park. Epcot is made up of two parts: Future World and World Showcase. I will be working in the World Showcase section which is made up of different countries from all over the world. Here is a link to read more about the Canadian pavilion:

Canada Pavilion

2 comments:

  1. Sweet. So now I know where to look for you if I make it in September. :) Very exciting Ariella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I hope you do get a chance to come down in the fall so we can hit Universal's Halloween party :). You would be the perfect person to go with!

    ReplyDelete