Wednesday, February 9, 2011

4 Months To Go!

So we are now at the 4 month mark which is super exciting. Time is definitely going to fly by now and before I know it, I will be back on that Mears shuttle heading towards the welcome centre. I am definitely 100% ready for this program to start.

One of the CRP groups I belong to has a discussion going on about things you want to do and see while in Florida, and that got me thinking about stuff that I want to do during my year. So here is my list of things I want to do and see:

1) Do Give Kids The World (I tried to do this during both my ICPs and it just didn't work out since I rarely had a Sunday or Wednesday off, it is definitely #1 on my list this time)
2) Go to Sea World
3) Finally get a chance to go on Soarin'
4) Swim with dolphins at Discovery Cove
5) Do every single character dining experience there is
6) Visit Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure
7) Go to Vegas
8) Go to the Kennedy Space Centre
9) Do a Disney Cruise
10) Do every single tacky tourist thing there is in Orlando (like Gatorland and Holy Land)
11) Go to NYC
12) Drink and eat around the world
13) Go see Cirque du Soleil again
14) Attend Disney's Halloween and Christmas parties
15) Go to New Orleans
16) Do the Haunted Mansion backstage tour
17) Go to the Florida Everglades
18) Try and stay in every single Disney resort
19) Buy myself some shoes at Jimmy Choo
20) Go to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights
21) Visit California (would like to visit San Diego, San Fransisco, Hollywood, the Santa Monica Pier, Beverly Hills, and go to Universal Studios Hollywood)
22) Try and do as many workshops and special Disney courses that are offered at the Disney University
23) Go to Weeki Wachi Springs (one word: mermaids!)
24) Go to Busch Gardens
25) Do the Haunted Orlando Ghost Tour
26) Go to Old Town
27) Eat the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream
28) Go to South Beach as many times as I can
29) Visit Key West
30) Go to Clearwater as much as I can (Clearwater and South Beach are tied for my favourite beaches in Florida)
31) Go to St. Augustine (this is for my mom, she has always wanted to go)
32) Have some great reunions with some of my friends from the ICP
33) Go to one of the midnight showings of Rocky Horror Picture Show at AMC Universal
34) Visit Washington DC
35) Watch Wishes, Illuminations, and Fantasmic as many times as I can
36) Go to the Bahamas
37) Visit Salem (I have always been interested in the history of the witch trials and have always wanted to go here)
38) Go to an Orlando Magic game
39) Visit the Orlando Science Centre
40) Go to Jellyrolls at least three times a month
41) Spend some time at Mickey's Retreat
42) Go to Dinosaur World
43) Spend as much time as I can in the parks



Hopefully I can accomplish everything on my list. Some of this stuff on my list is stuff I tried to get done during both my ICPs but didn't get the chance. Some stuff, like South Beach and Clearwater, are favourites from my past programs that I want to repeat as much as possible.










2 comments:

  1. That's quite the list. I hope you do every single thing! I'm sure your going to have yet another amazing time though, regardless of what you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks :). There's a few things on that list that would be perfect for us to do if you got the chance to visit :).

    ReplyDelete