Monday, March 14, 2011

85 more days

On Friday, I picked up my criminal background check and faxed it to Yummy Jobs. Feels great to take another thing off my to-do list. Next up is purchasing my health insurance. Since I am doing a year-long contract, I am allowed to receive Disney's health insurance after I have passed my probation period. That means I only need to purchase insurance for 4 months before I leave. I'm going to use the same company I used last summer which is recommended by the recruiters. As soon as I get my awesome March Break paycheck in April, I will buy it. I also want to get some more luggage since mine barely made it home from Florida last summer. Plus, I want to get a new camera but I am hoping someone will buy me one for my birthday.

Other than that, not much new to report. It's March Break right now so it's super busy at work which is nice.  A few weeks ago, I mentioned how Le Cellier was becoming a signature restaurant and I found this blog about it on the Disney Parks website:
Le Cellier

The chocolate dessert looks so delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment