Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Three Months To Go

So I am totally writing this blog listening to Disney Park music. I am starting to get super excited now. The 3 month mark makes it feel like this is actually going to happen. As excited as I was when I got hired in October, it was hard to believe this was actually happening since I had to wait like 7 1/2 months for it.

I went and ordered my police check last week and it will be ready for pick up on Thursday. The only trouble is I work 9:30am-4:30pm Thursday and Friday so hopefully I get a chance to go before work or I will have to wait until next week to send it in to Yummy Jobs. 

The biggest question on my mind right now is what housing complex I will be living in. For the ICP, you can live in Vista Way, Chatham Sqaure, or Patterson Court. I have lived in Vista and Chatham. While Vista will always have a special place in my heart because I spent my first program there, I loved Chatham. It was so nice, clean, and still fairly new and not run down. I loved it so much I wish I could live there again!

Originally, CRPs could only live in the Commons but they have been letting participants live in Patterson. I'm so torn on where I would want to live. While the Commons would be great since it's where the majority of the CRPs will be, Patterson is so gorgeous. The only con with Patterson is there is no bus service so I would have to walk to the Chatham bus stop but beyond that I could definitely see myself spending the next year of my life living there. Either way, I love the area where I will be living. It's called Little Lake Bryan and is such a gorgeous little community. There's a Publix and Walgreens within walking distance so I can definitely avoid taking the awful Walmart bus once I'm settled in. Plus, it's like a five minute walk to the outlet mall which is awesome. Especially for my Starbucks addiction. I just wish I could know where I was living and who my roommates will be (and where they will be from). I'm really hoping I get a 2 bedroom apartment again like I had last summer, that worked out perfectly. Oh well, guess I will have to wait until June 7th to get the answers to my questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment