Monday, April 18, 2011

50 Days

Only 50 days to go until I'm back in the sunshine state! I got my visa petition and I94 card last week which is super exciting. This visa looks so different from the one I've used to work at Disney before. Luckily I don't have to make an appointment with the embassy or anything like that. I just give the petition and my I94 to customs and they deal with it all. Going to put that, my social security card, and passport in a safe place until it's time to leave. I am so happy I already have my social security card, no getting up at 5am for that appointment yay!

I e-mailed Yummy Jobs and Disney my flight info so they know what time to expect me at the welcome centre (and hopefully this time I arrive 1-2 hours after my flight unlike last year where I swear I spent like 4 hours at the airport waiting for the shuttle). I still haven't bought my health insurance. I ended up using my March Break pay check to buy my camera and other stuff so I will buy it next pay day.

Ended up finding this amazing deal on luggage one day and got my carry on and second piece of checked luggage for $100. So happy with that deal! Now I've got three very bright colourful pieces of luggage. Definitely won't have trouble finding my luggage this time around! Now all I need to do is start packing :).

2 comments:

  1. Only 50 days left, you must be SO excited! What kind of camera did you get ? Congrats on the luggage too. What color is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a very basic Samsung. I didn't want anything too expensive since I won't have a warranty on it while in the States. That way if anything happens I won't be too upset lol. My luggage is blue and my carry on is this really cool purple/pink bag. The other luggage my mom bought me for Christmas is purple so I will be very colourful and bright this time around. Once I am done packing, I will take pics of them :).

    ReplyDelete