Saturday, April 9, 2011

Two Months To Go

Only two more months to go! I got an e-mail from Yummy Jobs saying that in the next few weeks they will be sending my visa petition which is exciting. I got my income tax refund check on Friday so on Monday I'm going to put it in an American account since the Canadian dollar is really good right now.

Other than that, I went and did some Florida shopping. I got a new camera (mine wasn't working too good towards the end of my last program). I just got a really basic Samsung, nothing too fancy. I didn't want to spend too much money since I won't have a warranty on it once I enter the States which sucks. I also got some new summer dresses, some new sweathers and two new bathing suits. I know it seems silly to buy sweathers for Florida but I know I will need them since it can get quite chilly there. Next I need to start looking at getting another piece of luggage and a new carry-on bag. I also need to start going through my clothes and deciding what to bring, what to get rid of, and what to pack away. It's so hard thinking I need to pack for a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment