Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Six More Weeks!!!

Time is flying by so fast, I'm so worried I won't get everything done before I leave. I am definitely starting to feel really emotional about leaving. I am really excited to leave but I will miss my friends and family so much, especially my dog. I am definitely trying to make the most of what little time I have left at home.

Haven't done much on my to-do list lately. I started to go through some of my clothes. I'm finding it really hard deciding what to bring and what to leave behind. Other than that I've been making my list of things I need to take care of before I leave like cancelling my gym membership and unlocking my phone. I think I finally figured out what to do with my Blackberry. I can't live without it and don't want to buy one of those cheap pay as you go phones this time around. I'm going to buy my health insurance next week so then all I have to worry about is paying my program fee.

I do feel like I should be leaving for Disney next week when the ICPs leave, it feels weird not heading to Florida in May since I have the past two years. It will be nice to be home for Mother's Day this year though. I will leave you with this really cute video I found, it's called a Model Day at Epcot and shows quite a bit of the theme park I will be calling home for a year. At the end it shows the World Showcase costumes, including the Canadian one just to give you an idea of what I will be wearing until I start working in the restaurant :).

Model Day at Epcot

2 comments:

  1. The Canadian at the end is one of my best friends David! Our other friend Jill was suppose to be in it as well but forgot her hiking boots so couldn't be in the scene! 6 weeks - that's soo exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's hilarious! Ya, it's getting super exciting! It will be so nice to be home again :).

    ReplyDelete