Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Two Years Ago...

I started the most magical adventure of my life when I began my first International College Program. I can't believe it's already been two years since I moved into Vista Way and met some of the most amazing people in the world. I feel so lucky to be going back for a third program since I know this is supposed to be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The May 3rd arrival group arrived today which means my arrival group is next. It hit me today that I'm the next one to arrive which is a little scary since I still haven't started packing! I got an e-mail from Yummy Jobs saying that we can now pay our program fee which is exciting. That and buying health insurance is pretty much it for payments I need to make for this program.

I started looking at the Walmart website for bedding and other odds and ends I want to pick up for my apartment. Some things I don't know yet if I will need to buy (like toaster, coffee maker) since I have no idea if I am moving into an apartment full of arrivals or people who have been there for a few months. I did find the bedding I want so that's good. I'm going to do the site to store ordering thing this time around. I know a few of the ICPs did it last summer so I thought I would try it this time.

I can't wait to walk down Main Street again and watch Wishes. YouTube videos just don't cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment