Sunday, May 8, 2011

ONE MORE MONTH!!!

I can't believe in one month I will be back in Orlando. I still can't believe I am spending a year in Florida. It still feels like I will only be down there for a few months.

I finally bought my health insurance. I went with the same company I did last summer since they meet all the requirements needed by Disney. I only need to get insurance until October 1st because after that I qualify for Disney's health insurance so that's good.

I went and did some more clothes shopping today and got some tank tops and a new pair of shorts. The only other things I want to pick up before leaving now is a new purse, sunglasses, and some nice flats and sandals. I also want to try and find something "Canadian" to bring down with me. I didn't really care about decorating my bedroom on the ICP since it was such a short time but I definitely want to get a Canadian flag or something this time. I also might need to bring some Ketchup Chips with me since those don't exist in the States.

The only things left to do on my to do list is to pay my program fee and pack. Packing is seriously stressing me out since I'm so afraid I'm going to forget something important.

No comments:

Post a Comment