Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Two More Weeks!

Only two weeks to go until I'm back in the sunshine state. I have finally started packing and got quite a bit done already. My mom bought me a Canadian flag for my apartment so now I have something Canadian to bring down with me.

E-mailed my insurance information to my recruiter and next I need to pay the program fee. Apparently we can pay it when we arrive at the welcome centre but I would rather take care of it before I leave. I took care of my cell phone and am putting it on hold again like I did last summer. I was originally going to unlock it and bring it with me but decided to go with Boost Mobile and they don't deal with unlocked phones. They are no contract and I can get a blackberry so it's all good. I'm so excited to have a 407 number again.

I decided I want to find another professional outfit for the classes and training I need to do at Disney University. I'm bringing down the two outfits I used last summer but I figured another one might be a good idea since I don't know how many days I need to have professional clothing for. I know for sure I need them for Traditions and my Discovery day but I just want to be prepared in case there are more. I also need to dye my hair and make sure it fits the Disney Look.

Other than that Sunday I start saying my good-byes to people which I am not looking forward to. Still can't believe in two weeks today I will be back in Disney housing getting ready to start another crazy, magical journey. I've definitely been listening to a lot of Disney park music to get in the mood. A girl I did the ICP with last summer found this website with music from the parks and they had Block Party Bash and Move it Shake it Celebrate It which are my two favourite parades so of course I had to download them. The person who runs the website has this really awesome tumblr about the amazing simple things at Disney that I can't stop reading. I definitely recommend checking it out:

http://simpledisneythings.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment