Tuesday, May 31, 2011

One More Week!!!

I can't believe I only have one week left in Canada, that is so crazy. It's so hard to believe at this time in a week, I will be all moved in. I really need to do more packing but I've just been feeling so unmotivated to do it. I was determined to be done packing by June 1st but that is definitely not happening now.

I paid my program fee so now everything is paid for which is awesome. Tomorrow I'm going to get my traveler's checks and take care of my health card. Sunday night I had a going away dinner with my family. We are really close and I see my aunts and cousins a lot so it will be rough not seeing them for a year. It is still up in the air whether or not some of them will come visit but I really hope they do.

I'm so excited to see where I will be living and who my roommates will be. I really lucked out on both my ICPs and had amazing roommates so hopefully it's the same this time around. I would really love to be in a 2 bedroom again, that was the perfect living situation. I've definitely got my fingers crossed for that!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! Can't wait to hear about your moving in and everything!! Enjoy your last week at home, then get on down to your second home - it's waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks! It's my last night at home tonight, feels so weird to think I will be back in Orlando in under 48 hours.

    ReplyDelete