Sunday, June 5, 2011

2 More Days!

Today is my last day at home since I'm heading to Toronto tomorrow before flying out Tuesday morning. I can't believe my start date is nearly here. I am officially done packing except for my carry on which I'm doing later tonight. My one suitcase is ten pounds overweight which sucks but hopefully tomorrow once I pack my make-up kit and hairdryer, there will be ten pounds of extra weight in my second suitcase. I definitely don't want to pay an overweight fee and extra luggage fee.

Got my hair dyed and cut yesterday so hopefully I meet the Disney Look. I tried to find another skirt to wear during the days we have to be dressed up but I couldn't find one. Tomorrow we are stopping for a bit to do some shopping before going to the hotel so hopefully I can find a skirt or pair of pants.

I'm so excited to be back in Florida and to meet everyone in my arrival group. I still find it hard to believe in less than 48 hours I will be back in Orlando. It feels like ten years since I've been back but I know a few days in, it will feel like it's only been a few days since I've left. Well I should get back to getting my carry on organized, I'm so paranoid I'm going to forget something important like my passport or social security card. I feel so much more disorganized this time around for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment