Monday, June 6, 2011

Orlando Tomorrow!!!

In Toronto at the airport hotel, only a little over 12 hours before I head to the airport. Left my house around 10 this morning and stopped at the Georgian Mall in Barrie where I found another skirt for the days we need professional outfits. Also, got a new wallet since mine feels like it's going to break soon with everything I have crammed in it right now. After a lunch break at Moxie's it was back on the road until we arrived at the hotel around 4. Seeing all the planes going by is definitely making this feel more real. However, I know it won't feel completely real until I see my first palm tree. And go on the mini monorail at the airport.

Not looking forward to saying good-bye to my family tomorrow morning. I did pretty good saying good-bye to my dog this morning. Really thought I was going to start bawling, especially when she tried to leave the kennel, but I did okay. I probably won't get a chance to blog tomorrow since the first day there is pretty nuts but I will definitely try to write a quick post on Wednesday to let you all know where I'm living and who my roommates are. Can't believe my start date is finally here :).

1 comment: